Maximize your Chipotle budgets – Mmmm
Need to maximize your Mexican lunch budgets?…
Use these great tips to get more out of your Chipotle visit! You’ll thank us later.
• Smile at your server. Seriously, this is important.
• Get a burrito bowl. Analysis confirms that you get substantially more food by ordering the bowl instead of a traditional burrito.
• Ask for a tortilla on the side. This is free.
• Ask for extra rice at no extra cost.
• Order both pinto and black beans for free.
• Get free fajita vegetables.
• Ask for two different proteins, for example, half chicken and half steak. – Many places give you 3/4 a scoop of each protein, essentially giving you double protein.
• Ask for salad dressing, which is also free.
• While you’ll always pay more for guacamole, Order it on the side… You’ll usually get more.
• Finally, timing is important… Go late at night, about an hour within closing time…
They’ll just keep shoving the burrito until it explodes. Then they double-wrap it. 😉
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-get-big-portions-at-chipotle-2014-11#ixzz3IPoMpn2l